Pink and Brown Layout

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We will see....

We will see at how good I am at keeping this blog updated. We will start with what is going on in our lives. Nick is growing his business with Fed Ex he now he has 3 routes 4 employees and a possible 4th route in the works. It seems like all of our free time during the week is spent fixing something that has broken on one of the trucks. :) I don't take the time I have with him just relaxing for granted that is for sure!

I just registerd for spring quarter at Highline Community College and I am so excited to get back to school. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and everything has finally fallen into place. I am working for my dad on the weekends at the Puyallup Fairgrounds doing the espresso stand at the shows. It has been ok so far but I am looking for another job and hopefully still work for my dad all while going to school.... We will see! Working just on the weekends was ok when I didn't have to drive somewhere every day but starting school and gas prices I think I am going to have to work more than two days a week.

Now for our number one girl... Sophia. She is two but rarely has terrible two moments, don't get me wrong they are there but they aren't very often. Our biggest battles right now are working on listening and eating at mealtimes. I think that she is at the age that she likes one thing to eat all of the time and at this current moment it is macaroni and cheese with hamburger and taco seasoning. Totally disgusting if you ask me but if it gets her to eat then I will make it for her but you will not be seeing me eat it. :) She is talking and singing her little heart out. She is doing one or the other the entire time her little eyes are open it seems like and even when she is falling asleep. Which brings me to her next milestone sleeping in her big girl bed!! She is doing awesome! It took a couple weeks that weren't even that bad to adjust but she is doing great! She is still not sure when it is ok to get out of bed so she wil peek out her door in the morning and after her nap to see how we react. The next things that we are going to work on are potty training and weening her off of her night time bottle.

That is pretty much all that is going on with us for now! Hopefully there will be more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment